"May the favor of the Lord our God rest upon us; establish the work of our hands for us-- yes, establish the work of our hands." - Psalm 90:17
Both doctors are graduate of the Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport-Iowa. Dr. Rebecca was born near Cincinnati OH and received her undergraduate Bachelor degree from Culver-Stockton College of Canton MO, a Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer and an Excellence in Research Award by Palmer College of Chiropractic. She enjoys being a mommy to two beautiful children, hiking, singing, road trips, and homeschooling the children.
Dr. Arthur received a Bachelor's degree in Biology from Lincoln-Nebraska and a Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer. He was also trained by the Spine Research Institute of San Diego (SRISD) in Whiplash & Brain Injury Traumatology and by the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association (ICPA) post-graduate training in pediatric chiropractic and Webster's Technique. He enjoys singing with an acapella quartet out of Lexington, and homeschooling their children.
The doctors have cared for BABIES as young as two-day-old and as young as 94. Using Activator and Arthrostim gentle instruments, and analysis using Thompson-Palmer-Koren techniques, Drs. Pangemanan choose to provide chiropractic care without the traditional fast "popping/cracking" manipulation method.
Most common cases they have helped are cases such as torticollis (wry neck) in babies, kids and adults, neck/back pain, scoliosis, numbness and tingling from nerve irritation down the arms or legs, migraines, headaches, auto-accidents, stiffness, as well as pregnancy back pain. Although chiropractic is not a treatment of diseases outside of musculoskeletal realm, many patients across the world reported benefited from chiropractic care for their bedwetting, ear infections, heartburn/acid reflux, high blood pressure, and many others. Read Frequently Asked Questions page, Testimonials page, Children's page, Skeptics page, the popular WebMD page, British Medical Journal PubMed, etc.
The doctors also have helped thousands of EXTREMITY cases involving shoulders, elbows, wrist, hand, fingers, hip, knee, ankle, and feet bones and joints. Below are some of many common cases they have helped:
- TMJ/TMD Jaw Pain, Trigeminal Neuralgia,
- Frozen Shoulder, Brachial Plexus Injury
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome / Cervical Radiculopathy,
- Tennis Elbow / Lateral Epicondylitis,
- Shoulder bursitis, Hip bursitis, Knee bursitis,
- Ankle sprain/strain, Plantar fasciitis,
- Feet pain from metatarsals, calcaneus, talus or cuneiform misalignments.
Health Seminars for Your Church / Company / Club?
- Anderson Rotary Club, MOPS & Women's Group First Baptist Church of Lawrenceburg
- Churches: Bridgeport Christian, Crestview Christian, Capital City Christian, First Christian C of Lburg,
- KY Dept. of Environmental Protection, KY Credit Union, KY Parkinson's Support Group,
- General Cable, Bluegrass Energy Co., Home Depot of Frankfort, RJ Industries, KY Power,
- Frankfort Regional Medical Center, Women's Care of the Bluegrass & Family Care of the Bluegrass,
- Commonwealth Specialists of KY, Anderson Primary Care, Lawrenceburg Pierian Club,
- and many more...
- How to Stay Young for the First 100 Years
- Eat Well-Move Well-Think Well,
- Workplace Safety, Ergonomic & Injury Prevention
- Vaccination Controversy: Questions All Parents Should Ask
- Stress Management
- Holistic Nutrition for Women's Health, Fibromyalgia, Osteoporosis and Arthritis.